Other places to find me:
QUIETEUPHORIAN has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
No gifts yet
Find Other Singles In
If I like you and you like me, isn`t that good enough?
Relationship anarchist So often on these sites, what people are seeking is defined mostly by whether it is or is not a "h--k-p." I'm really not a big fan of labels, levels, and "term limits" (neither long nor short) for relationships. The "only's" and "more-than's" are something I really don't relate to...like, at all. What if we shed all those levels and types and such and just be...you know...humans? Bizarre, alien concept, I know. It's about depth, not time, and I can't emphasize that nearly enough! I think if I had to pick some sort of "ideal situation," it would be a cluster or web or tribe or something (not sure what to call it), which is very well-aligned but organized fluidly/consensually and non-hierarchically. To me, polyamory is NOT a "lifestyle," a sort of extra feature I've attached to my life, to be kept at arms'-length and thought of as "The Lifestyle." I'm polyamorous about everything, including people. I have never felt truly monogamous, though I've had more experience being one of many partners rather than "having" more than one (I so hate how that word sounds!). A close male friend and I were once involved in a sort of triad thing with a woman, several years ago, and we would consider such a thing again if we met someone well-aligned with us, though I am not specifically here only for that. I guess I should mention that I'm really, really not into any sort of "power play," dominance, or submission (non-hierarchical really does mean just that). I'm on a few other sites here, in case you're curious. I have some very liberal views about some things that, frankly, most people in this society don't share, and it would be nice to find others who do share them.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Body Type
- disabled, slim
- animation, psychological thrillers, mockumentaries, sci-fi, comedy, horror, action, indie, drama
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- dark brown, a little gray
- single - never married, single
- Have Kids
- no - maybe with the right person
- Education Level
- high school grad, some college
- Computer related / Hardware, Education / Academic Research
- Income level
- that's private
- Do you smoke?
- I currently live
- alone, on a pirate ship
- Socially, I am
- comic relief, a total freak, loner
- Political Views
- socialist, progressive
- Food Related
- Candy is a Food Group, Right?
- lover, pirate, geek, nerd, fun loving, total slacker, tree hugger, artistic, intellectual, loner, coffeeholic
- stache, goatee, beard, artist
- Religious Views
- Not Religious, Agnostic, Pagan, Pantheist, Atheist
- let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink), socially
- I'm looking for
- penpal, something REALLY hot, travel companion, soulmate, the yin to my yang, miss right, romance, miss right now, relationship, dating, friends - with benefits, friends only, conversation
- My Sign
- leo : july 23-aug. 22, i don't believe in zodiac signs, i was born in august
- No pets currently (but like them), Cat
- Dance, Post Rock, Folk, Progressive Rock, Hard Rock, Rock, Hardcore, Techno, House, Trance, Punk, Indie, Reggae, Alternative Rock, Industrial, World, Classical, Jazz-Fusion, Relaxation and Meditation
- Hair Style
- long hair
- Fitness & Sports
- walking, bowling, hiking
- Health Related
- alternative medicine, western medicine
- Polyamorous ; Currently Single ; Seeking Committed Polyamorous Relationship
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
- transgender-mtf, straight, polysexual, pansexual, heteroflexible, bisexual
- Have Kids
- no - do not want kids, no - and am unable to, yes - grown and out of the house, yes, yes - single parent home, no - open to adoption, no - maybe with the right person
- Do they smoke?
- 420, socially, only when I drink, no - open to dating smokers though, cigarettes, ceremonial smoking
- Political Views
- progressive, democrat, green party, independent, liberal, socialist, not interested in politics
- Religious Views
- Atheist, Buddhist, Not Religious, Not Religious, but Spiritual, Pagan, Pantheist, Wiccan, Agnostic
- Female, Transgender-MTF
Current Favorite Websites for QUIETEUPHORIAN*
Favorites / Friends for QUIETEUPHORIAN
Last forum posts of QUIETEUPHORIAN on Polyamorous Passions
Current Favorite Books for QUIETEUPHORIAN
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Polyamorous Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for QUIETEUPHORIAN
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Polyamorous Passions video game Library
Polyamorous Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
FIND Other Singles In